To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Ken at secondbreakfast.net has a gospel-song quiz going. Me and some other people got some of them but there are some left over. I have six to offer my readers. Don't be shy. They're really too easy.

1 - In sorrow he's my comfort, in trouble he's my stay - what else is he?

2 - I'm going to cast down my burden, and put on my long white robe: where, and what will I not do anymore?

3 - He will hear my faintest cry and answer bye and bye, when I have what?

4 - I know he watches me - why?

5 - When he walks and talks with me, where am I?

6 - After a few more weary steps, what will I do?

Bonus - what song has the line "Everybody talkin' 'bout heaven ain't going there"?

3 comments:

Dell(ms.native) said...

How about these:
1. He's the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star..He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.
2. Down by the riverside, ain't gonna study war no more.
3. When I've had a Little Talk With Jesus.
4. 'Cause his eye is on the sparrow.
5. I'm in the garden when the dew is still on the roses.
6. I'll fly away some bright morning.
Lastly, All God's Children Got Shoes, don't you know.

Laura(southernxyl) said...

I knew it was too easy.

Casdok said...

Yep to easy!!