To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Well, you probably won't believe this.

I don't think I believe it.

I had to tell my coworkers today that they are closing the business.

Yes.

This is the seventh job in a row that I have had crumble out from under me. I'm beginning to feel like Typhoid Mary.

Have some possibilities, though. The parent company wants me back in Memphis. Maybe there's something doing around here.

Once again ... I cannot stand the suspense.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this means you don't have to think about buying a house.

You're like Norm was that time on Cheers - he became the hatchet guy.

Unknown said...

I don't know why I felt the need to check your blog this evening, but I did. Wow. Well, D. and I'd be glad to have you back in Memphis.

Kate P said...

Oh, wow. Sorry to hear, but glad to know there are possibilities for you.

Anonymous Me said...

No way! That's a lot of bad luck. And it seems like you just got settled in there. Well, I hope the fates are kind and offer an easy transition.

Laura(southernxyl) said...

I appreciate everyone's good wishes. Right now it looks like everything's actually going to be OK. Fingers crossed.

Do things ever settle down?