To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The neverending saga ... I took Molly to the vet today. Litter box avoidance. She has a urinary tract infection and must have antibiotic pills and special food. I hope she likes the food. The other two cats have been chowing down on it ever since I put it in their bowl. It would be about par for the course, for them to eat it and Molly not.

And Molly peed on me while we were leaving the vet. Isn't that nice. I have to take her back in 2 weeks. Maybe I should wear a rubber apron.

Seems like when I was a kid you got a pet and put it out in the yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but you're a responsible pet owner which means lots of work.
i love our dogs, but they drive me nuts sometimes. unfortunately, too many people in my area leave pets in backyards to rot.