To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

I'm still around. Got a lot of stuff going on, none of which I particularly want to talk about on the innernets. F's job is going OK, I reckon. L, her roommate/our houseguest, had an interview today, of sorts - they called her and scheduled it but weren't prepared, somehow. My job is, um. Hm. R's OK, and so are the cats.

I made chicken soup last weekend. F ate the veggies out of hers, L ate the chicken, then they switched bowls. They saw the Wolverine movie yesterday. I myself favor action/adventure movies whose protagonist is a regular person who steps up to the plate - like the police chief in "Jaws" who is afraid of the water, but goes after the shark anyway.

1 comment:

Caiden Craig said...

Hi great reading your postt