To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I miss my baby. And I know she misses me. But at least she has Bunny. F received Bunny as a present on her first birthday, and they've been inseparable ever since. Bunny went to daycare every day until kindergarten started. She went to the pediatrician's office, the grocery store, my parents' house, R's parents' house, her friends' houses - if F went, Bunny went too. And as you can see, Bunny was no tiny object. Sometimes when I had to carry the two of them it felt as though I had twins.

Here's Bunny at the Living Dinosaurs exhibit. She appears to have been eating a brochure.







And yes, Bunny went off to college last Fall. She's old and fragile and spends all of her time on F's bed. Sometimes when F's friends are feeling fragile they're allowed to hold Bunny while sipping a cup of F's vanilla chamomile tea.

No comments: