To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back to the old place this evening. I don't think I'm going to be able to help them. The equipment is too old and there's no prospect for replacing it, and I don't need the stress. So much for walking-around money.

On a happier note, I got an email yesterday from a company that I sent my resume to a few months ago, asking some questions about my qualifications. I answered it as thoroughly as possible. Hopefully I'll get a call for a j. i. soon. This happens to be a job that they interviewed my boss for a few weeks ago. She's actually better qualified for this job than I am, but we'll see. It occurs to me that I've gotten every job I've interviewed for since 1987. But it's not that I'm desperate to avoid going to Kalamazoo. We are still coming up with pro's and con's.

People ask me if F is dreading going back to college. Since she started packing about 3 weeks before dorm move-in, I'm guessing not. She's got her things in the living room floor so we can see how best to pack them for the move next Sunday.

No comments: