To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Today was Personal Maintenance Day for me. It started out with a trip to the dentist at 8:10 to have a filling redone, a followup to the checkup I had last month in which I knew there would be something and indeed there was. Then my yearly physical at 10:30, then at 3:00 the mammogram redo which turned out as I expected - there's nothing there. Well, there's a little something there, happily, but nothing of concern. Now I'm done for a while unless there's something to follow up on from my physical, which could happen. I need to go back to the eye doctor because it's been 3 yrs since my last visit and I find myself taking off my glasses to read things, but that actually can wait. I've taken ibuprofen to deal with the toothache I developed after the novocaine wore off. It's windy and rainy outside, R isn't home from work yet, and I think I'll go out and sit on the porch swing for a bit.

No comments: