To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Friday, November 25, 2005



I've been tagged by Change Destiny.

2 names you go by: Laura. Mom. My coworkers may have some more names for me, but I wouldn't know what they are.
2 parts of your heritage: Scottish, Welsh.
2 things that scare you: The thought of something happening to my daughter. Driving in Memphis.
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists : Canadian Brass. Neil Diamond..
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love): Kindness. Loyalty. Those cut both ways.
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Intelligence. Sense of humor.
2 things you want really badly: To fix my job so I can enjoy it again. To clean up my house. : (
2 places you want to go on vacation: Rome, the Gobi desert (not really). Actually, I'd like to see the Painted Desert, in the western US.
2 things you want to do before you die: Go to Mars. I'd go even if I knew I wouldn't make it back alive. If I can't go to Mars, I'd like to see my grandchildren (several years from now).
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick: I like pink. And I don't go out without my hair more or less combed and at least some mascara.
2 things you are thinking about now: That I don't have to get up early tomorrow although I probably will anyway. That I like having F home from school and I'll miss her when she goes back on Sunday.
2 stores you shop at: Walgreens. Macy's, although I window-shop more than I buy.
2 people you would like to see take the quiz?: Homer. Gosh, who else reads my blog?

3 comments:

Redneck Texan said...

Go to Mars. I'd go even if I knew I wouldn't make it back alive.

I think that qualifies as an obsession. ;-)

Would be cool though wouldn't it? Especially Cydonia.

Laura(southernxyl) said...

Obsession, oh, yes. Ever since I read Bradbury as a little girl.

change destiny said...

Nice answers . Thanks for doing it . It was fun to read .