To read about F's and my London trip, start here and click "newer post" to continue the story.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Well, I failed my pre-employment drug test (that I took post-employment) due to a prescription medication that I am taking. Got that all straightened out, they reported me negative for drug use this morning. Immediately afterward I got a phone call from my OBGYN's office, that I failed my mammogram of last Saturday. I've been expecting that, it happened last year and the ultrasound tech who ultimately cleared me said it would happen again, but I still have to go for followup. Next is my dental checkup on Tuesday morning. Let's see, should I have degraded fillings to refurbish, or what? Because nothing can be simple and uncomplicated.

But I'm having fun on my new job. I have embarked upon a very steep learning curve and I always enjoy that. I like a challenge. And everybody is still being extremely nice.

No comments: